RE: Jeff Bridges In _Discs Of Pr0n_ (NoTr content)

Drew was all like:

I disagree. I would consider myself to be 'moderate' in the "take things in
moderation' definition, and I don't find it difficult at all. Of course, I'm
not a TRUE 'moderate' either; there are certain things that I do far beyond
the level of 'moderation'... Like disagreeing with Bruce.

I disagree.

But now I'm beginning to think that maybe the character singing about Flanders
Fields really lost her love to a porn addiction and not some war..

Far away,