live recordings

hello

I'm new to this list, so i'd like to say hello to you all :-]

also I'm interested in OTR's live recordings out there, I know they have an open-taping policy and was wondering if anyone here has any of their live shows and would be willing to BnP or trade for them or just outright share them

also who all is going to do the annual christmas show at the taft theatre, or CEA awards on monday?  Quite exciting theyre getting into the CEA hall-of-fame :-]

Thanks
 AngryJ5

AngryPsycho & Toriphile

http://trades.spud77.com http://angry.spud77.com