RE: The Darkest Night Of The Year

30's great. seriously.
i agree with you. i think it's being 29 that's been so stultifying. the anticipation will get you, every time. it's always worse than reality. well, almost always.

your birthday is the same day as my brother! he's only going to be 29
though. i always though it was cool that my bro, who is the youngest in the
fam was born on the longest night of the year and my sister, the oldest of
us 4, was born on the longest day of the year.
ha! i like that.

crawling out of the hole i've been hiding in,

-L