RE: The Darkest Night Of The Year (at 30)

--- Laura Hepker <byrde@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >30's great. seriously.

> i agree with you. i think it's being 29 that's been
> so stultifying. the anticipation will get you, every
> time. it's always worse than reality.
> well, almost always.

even though i dreaded my 30th, i have to say that i
don't think i'd necessarily want to go through my 20s
again. it's kinda like not ever wanting to live your
teenage years over again, or the whole high school
thing.

i feel that during your 20s you truly become who you
will more or less be for the rest of your life. you
come into your own and find out who you really are and
what you truly believe in. when you hit 30, you're
still young enough, but (hopefully) smart enough to be
able to really appreciate everything around you.

and when you end up marrying someone at least 8 years
younger than you, it REALLY helps to keep you young!

:{)}

biNk