Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World

does he get leave?

it might be cheaper for you to meet somewhere... see if airlines are
offering deals for loved ones of servicemen. sometimes they do that.

well... that's our problem. We were about to purchase his ticket to come here, and his leadership decided to go back on their word and not let him leave the island. Soo... now I'm gonna have to go there... which is great, but more expensive. At this point, I think i would even fly on Christmas day!

i miss someone, kylie

and i hope you get to see him!

thank you.