Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, kylie wilkerson wrote:

> Rhys:
> >you know, i think by the time Kylie paid for shipping, and the
> >necesaries to survive that long of a trip, she'd might as well buy a
> >ticket.
>
> :)
>
> Hmm. Also, I would like to arrive in Japan looking half-way decent...
> not bruised and icky. :)

ah, there is always that desire...

does he get leave?

it might be cheaper for you to meet somewhere... see if airlines are
offering deals for loved ones of servicemen. sometimes they do that.

it might be cheaper for you to fly to singapore, philipines or something
and have him meet youthere.

> i miss someone, kylie

and i hope you get to see him!

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.