Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Rick Callender wrote:

> You know, you could always pack yourself up in a thick cardboard box
> with a couple of air holes, some cushions, and munchies and ship
> yourself over. Just don't mark the return address with the name "Waldo
> Jeffers."
Rhys:
you know, i think by the time Kylie paid for shipping, and the necesaries
to survive that long of a trip, she'd might as well buy a ticket.

:)

Hmm. Also, I would like to arrive in Japan looking half-way decent... not bruised and icky. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

i miss someone,
kylie