Re: For the foodies... [bcc][faked-from][mx]

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Damian wrote:

> Drew Johnson wrote;
>

> > How do you feel about curry?  There's a great curried apple soup that
> > Sherry and I just made that you make with curry, apples, and potatoes.
>
> Once while a student I made a curry with just fresh fruit & spices, as
> we didn't have any veg.  I'd recommend it - a great variation from the
> norm.
>
> -Damian,

also, there's carrot soup - one of my favourites for holiday gatherings,
though i use half potato and half carrots.

there's also pumkin gruyere, if you're allergic to milk, use goat or sheep
chees as an alternative.

i also like hungarian cauliflowr soup

i also like soup

albondigas, though, is probly my very favouritest, but you won't find it
at most family dinner tables unless their last names are hernadez or
something

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.