Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, kylie wilkerson wrote:

> >does he get leave?
> >
> >it might be cheaper for you to meet somewhere... see if airlines are
> >offering deals for loved ones of servicemen. sometimes they do that.
>
> well... that's our problem. We were about to purchase his ticket to come
> here, and his leadership decided to go back on their word and not let
> him leave the island.

foobah, i wondered if that might be the case. ah well.

> Soo... now I'm gonna have to go there... which is great, but more
> expensive. At this point, I think i would even fly on Christmas day!

yea...

do you live near big airports? that might help.... you could take the
train somewhere (or drive and leave said car at a sympathetic person's
house), catch a flight from chicago, LA or SEA, that might help a lot

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.