OtR Stuff / VINYL experiences

Hello list,

today and yesterday I received a bunch of Otr (-related) goodies, such as the VINYL OHIO, some t-shirts, Ric's new CD and the OHIO poster.
Now I need to find a frame to give the poster a premium spot on the wall in my living room. My other posters (21 reasons to pray for snow and Taft 2000) have never acquired that status but are lying behind the couch as if they were something to withhold from the general public.

I'm still in doubt whether I shall get myself a record player for the vinyl or leave it just as an exhibit in my collection. I have never owned any records (now I have two 'cause what I thought I'd ordered an EP from dutch band 'at the close of every day' turned out to be a 10") so I'm unfamiliar with the emotions playing one might have.  Have any of you listened to the album and is it a very different emotion than listening to the CD? Discuss.

Greetings,
Mark