uncle kelvo (Re: [OTR] Gweetings)

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> It's a rather full sack but the load is much lighter.  It a
> nutshell...I'm now working on my master's fulltime at U of L - M.S. in
> Social Work.  I'm in the process of applying for the Marriage and Family
> Therapy program.

wow! that's awesome, glad you were able to start on some draems.

> The better news is that I finally quit my job last month.  (If you
> recall, I redefined 'hate my job'.)  It's a little scary financially,
> but I did the right thing.  The blood pressure went back down to normal
> and I'm happier.
woo!
(:

> The best news is that I finally became Uncle Kelvin last week!

details?

name, age weight? d you get to see your niece/nephew much?

> All in all, I'm a totally different traveller carrying quite a different
> load from when last passed on the dusty road to self-actualization. I
> hardly recognize myself...

wow, all this metaphor, i think i'm gonna go write sonnets now (:

i imagine a lot of people ar etotally different.

i sure feel different.

i have 3 new grandparents - which don't replace the ones i lost in the
past 4 years, but still. it's kinda neat.

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.