Re: mp3 rarities

If we could get a few seeds to folks with always-on connections, we could share the set with lots of folks via BitTorrent. Easy cheesy to use, though I admittedly haven't hosted a .torrent before and my router is a woman-of-the-night. Might be a good way to distribute the collection, though.

A basic explanation of BitTorrent can be nipped here:

http://www.sidewalkcrusaders.com/bthowto/btstart.html

Nathan