Cincinnati-area music fans... Glen Phillips/Toad fans, too...

Sorry to bugger up the list... but I have a
predicament...

Um... I bought 4 tickets to go see singer-
songwriter Glen Phillips at Cincinnati's Top
Cat's (on Short Vine nearish to Bogart's)...
2 of those tickets were for some friends who
end up not being able to go... Margarita and
I can go still; so I have two (2) extra
tickets.

For those of you who do not know Glen Phillips,
he was the frontman for the former group Toad
the Wet Sprocket.  His solo stuff is great...
we saw him in Columbus in 2002, and it was one
of the best shows of the year...

Anyway, tickets are at will call, so if you
want to come along...

Cheap Cheep...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=219895
1354