RE: Important news....

David,
I echo your thoughts.  We should all keep the speculations to ourselves.  Things could definately get out of hand with theories and hearsay.  I realize some of the people on the list actually do know K & L.  Most of us probably feel as if they are friends.  They have given so much of themselves for such a long time.  Lets give them the respect they deserve and need.  Let them heal whatever ails them.  We have our albums and pictures and love to keep us.

respectfully,
mark
--
A single gentle rain makes the