Music or marriage

As someone who made a career decision a few years
ago that some could consider a step backward, all
in the name of preserving my marriage, I wholly
support Linford and Karin's decision to suspend
the tour. Of course, it's a bummer since I was
considering going to the Baltimore show.

Let me clarify: I *do not* think this is a
backward move for the Detweilers. In my case, I
left a daily newspaper to work for a weekly
paper, at a pay cut. Amongst journalists, there's
a look-down-your-nose attitude toward weekly
newspapers.

But it paid dividends in my marriage and even
financially (since I lived in the town where I
worked and wasn't spending money on gas) and
professionally.

So, if Linford and Karin are reading this: I
admire you for your decision, and my prayers are
with you.

Jeff McCloud

=====
Jeff McCloud