Re:Interview

From: "J B" Subject: Re:Interview Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:06:37 +0000

"For that reason, it was decided not to include Ohio among our Christian CD reviews, nor will it be eligible for our list of the Best Christian Albums of 2003."

Oh gosh darn it golly gee wiz I really wanted to see it on that list ! It could make or break a career.............. NOT !!!!!! :(

I find it pretty tragic that Ohio is apparently too unglam for Rolling Stone and too profane for Christianity Today.

What is *wrong* with the world? OK, bad question...

Keith from NY