Re: Music or marriage

Though I am severly disappointed in this decision, I must also applaud Linford and Karin. I would rather miss out on a couple shows, than have thier marrige break up. Besides, if they broke up, then the band would cease to exist.

Oh, and Jeff, as far as the weekly newspapers go, I think most journalists are jealous of the caliber of writing whcih comes from them. It's funny, I go strait for the alt weeklys, and only by the Daily on Fridays (for the Arts and Entertainment section), and the Sunday (for the funnies).

Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"