Re: Music (paint) or marriage

my wife and i talked about this last night. i am a
musician/artist, and she is a serious painter with
grad school in the works within the next couple of
years. our dreams are both very important to us but we
agreed that if it really came down to it, our marriage
relationship is more important than any of it.

...yet we both support each other's dreams as if they
were our own. i think because we nurture each other's
dreams that we are a stronger couple for it. but to
say that it's never a difficult ride is to be
completely blind.

i join the leagues of rhinelanders who wish and hope
the best for Lindford and Karin, WHATEVER the reason.
I propose no speculation beyond what Linford said,
although as fans (and friends) I believe we have a
right to be concerned for their well-being.
regardless, i believe they are doing what is right and
necessary for them and commend them for it.

god bless,

bink