Re: The Great Flower Conspiracy...WHY DO THIS?

In a message dated 10/25/2003 11:34:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ortrudes@mindspring.com writes:

> This post is by request from Bill re: The Great Flower Conspiracy:
>
> ok, after receiving a few e-mails, i realized i left one thing [possibly
> the most important?] out of the original post...why do this?

Actually, I think the most important thing would be to tell us exactly what you're talking about. All I'm getting is something about Karin and flowers, which sounds like a great idea, but hey, throw us a line, here!

All the Lostees threw white roses on the stage at Karin's feet at the Emery in '96. (I did-- it was fab!) Some folks brought her flowers before a show in Columbus and she seemed pretty jazzed. Are we talking about doing something like that again?