The Great Flower Conspiracy...WHY DO THIS?

This post is by request from Bill re: The Great Flower Conspiracy:

ok, after receiving a few e-mails, i realized i left one thing [possibly
the most important?] out of the original post...why do this?

i see it as two fold;
1) to say "thanks" to karin & linford on their "big night". the taft is
their biggest show of the year, it is "their night", i think this could
be a big show of support for them, from us, and will help them know how
we feel about what they do. a big statement of our appreciation and
support.
2) it give those who are not close by and/or fortunate enough to attend,
the opportunity to be a part of the show, to be be able to "be present"
in some way and again to say "thanks" to K&L on this night.

for me, the taft is always, "the brightest night of the year", in this
way maybe we have the opportunity to make it brighter for them.

thanks again.

bill