A few announcements

approved: willow
To: over-the-rhine-announce@actwin.com
From: OTRhine@aol.com
Subject: A few announcements

The third wave of the tour is in full-swing. We're threading our way West across America, breathing deeply, trying on the days like comfortable clothes, doing what we believe we're meant to be doing.

Just a note to let you know Karin and Linford will be making a special lunchtime appearance in Portland, Oregon, at a Border's Bookstore for an acoustic performance. Please stop by to hear some songs (that won't be played with the band later that evening at Lola's) and say hello and receive free Ohio-related treats.

Here are the details on the Portland in-store that has been confirmed:
Borders Portland #65 | Wednesday, November 5th at 12:30 PM
Mohawk Building
708 SW Third
Portland, OR 97204
(503) 220-5911 / Fax (503) 221-9837

Also, just a reminder that copies of OHIO are available in a special limited edition on vinyl in a gate fold jacket. We're only pressing 2500 copies total, and they're moving steadily. This is sure to be a full-fledged Over the Rhine collector's item... For a limited time, we're giving away two playful Michael Wilson portraits of Karin and Linford (that were made shortly after OHIO was recorded) to all who order OHIO on vinyl on line. Enjoy.

Check out overtherhine.com for OHIO shirts and posters as well as all Over the Rhine cd's and Linford's spare solo recordings.

There's a world out there, there's a world in here. It's becoming clear to me now: we need each other.

Thank you for convincing us,

Over the Rhine