RE: Forum for OTR stuff?

No offense to the Drew (tm) because anyone with a schlong that big deserves
some respect, but since the current forum's addy is actually "drewvogel.com". I
can't see Linford using this location.  If the thing could be moved to
overtherhine.com. I could see it working. I can kind of equate it with Don's
old MIT site, it was fine but still not an official site.  It was eventually
replaced with one that the band could have more control over.

What if the Drew (tm) fulfills his destiny in the near future and becomes a god
or an angel or (gaf) a movie star, and therefore can't maintain his old mortal
web presence?

Any thoughts?

=====