RE: Forum for OTR stuff?

The server is a robust one and DOES have admins to keep it happy... Just
check it out, Mr. "cutter-in-line"!

www.drewvogel.com/forum

I've been in communication with Linford about making this the 'official' (or
even the 'official unofficial') forum, but have not yet heard back.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy