RE: Forum for OTR stuff?

>Nathan wrote:
> > M'self, I'd rather have an official, or at least an officially
> > acknowledged,
> > forum. If it isn't on the band's site, that's fine with me. But
>someplace
> > they'd link to that people could find with equal ease or frustration.
>
>Have you checked out Drew's forum?  It's good.  Who knows; maybe the band
>will check it out when they come off the tour and endorse it...

Yeah, I've seen it, and it's a nice setup. My only hesitation is that it's
on a personal site. No offense to Drew, though he did call me a
cutter-in-line in front of hundreds at Moonlite. :) Don't know what kind of
server Drew's using, but if he's away and the forum goes down or, worse, the
server itself horks, too tough for us. We've had our problems with the list
too, I know, but as much as possible, I'd like not to trade one problem for
another.
I'd prefer a forum to the email list. When there's an official forum, I may
stay on the announce list, but that'll be it. Too schizo to bounce
conversations between both. I'll stay with the forum. I'd just like to see a
system that has the server and admins to keep it happy.

Why oh why are my emails taking two weeks to post? Eesh

Nathan