RE: Movin' Units and Ohio's Demise?

chad posted the following link the other day.  it's a great
interview.

http://www.grassrootsmusic.com/feature/rhine

<snip>
Kierstin: I'm curious about the meaning behind the song 'Ohio,'
particularly when you talk about 'the story ending'. What did
you mean by that?

Karin: Well, it could be a few things actually. It's definitely
the closing of a chapter, and I guess that's as specific as I
should go. I don't like to nail something. If it's a little
vague that's kind of a good thing, because then someone will get
their own interpretation out of it. I don't like to ruin that
for someone else. But it's definitely the closing of a chapter,
and it's not necessarily negative. It's mainly just a little
strange and a little difficult. So yeah, some kind of a
closing...

linkin' away,
michelle