RE: Forum for OTR stuff?

www.drewvogel.com/forum
Andrew wrote:
"I've been in communication with Linford about making this the
'official' (or
even the 'official unofficial') forum, but have not yet heard back."

I'm so happy to hear this.  Even if Karin and Linford decide to go with
a board of their own, I think if they take a look at what you have
provided for us, it will be at least a shining example of a great
message board.
It has a lot of features that other message boards do not.
The message board format allows us to investigate and participate in
conversations and topics that interest us and the ability to ignore
those that don't.
On the list...all 'stuff' comes into our email and although I do love
email, some of the content doesn't concern me.
I realize the digest is an option, but sometimes a lengthy list of
messages is a lot of work to sort through.
I guess to each, his own.
I'm certain L&K will still maintain an email list, even if they endorse
a message board....It, after all, has worked for all these years, right?
Just adding my 100 cents support for the message board and for Drew for
developing one for us.
Just simple me...T xo

-