RE: Forum for OTR stuff?

I've been there, Mr. Name-caller, really I have. It's that officialness I'm
waitin' for. I remember chatting with Linford a year and half ago, and he
asked me what I knew about forums. I know it's something they've been
wanting to do for a while. I hope they see all this interest and officially
nod or host one or whatever. Thet's oll.

Nathan