A Proper Introduction

Hi, I'm new to the list. I've posted a couple of times, but not properly
introduced myself.

My name is Dave, I'm currently attending Trinity Western University in Langley,
BC (near Vancouver), majoring in Christianity and Culture, minoring in
Communications. I took four years off school from TWU, and in that time did
writing and graphic design for a non-profit organization, produced a Christian
multimedia rock ballet, lived with an autistic individual, delivered pizza and
had my own radio show. Not all at once, though.

It was the radio that stuck. I love getting to find the best music that I can
and then play it for other people. I also love National Public Radio,
especially the show This American Life. Radio is such a better medium than TV.
It is more portable and less demanding of you--you can't go for a run while
watching "Celebrity Fear Factor." It is also less prone to sensationalism.

I've gotten into OTR a bit through my friend, Aaron Edwards, also on this list.
Aaron and I have been friends since high school. Aaron and I saw two concerts
in high school: Carman and The Rembrandts (before they did the Friends theme
song). Since then, we've seen The Violet Burning, They Might Be Giants, Apples
in Stereo, Menomena and Viva Voce.

And that's about it.

Dave
np: David Bowie, "Reality"