Sat Sept 27 in St Louis

So, I'm wondering...who else is going to be at their concert this Saturday?

My wife, Julie, and I will be there.  I'll be wearing one of my cornerstone
shirts and, if i get all the hookups i need at radio shack, I'll be begging
the soundguy for an off-the-board feed for my camcorder.

I'm hoping to pick up a vinyl copy of ohio, plus the poster.  I'm sure I'll
be tempted to pick up some of the back catalog, since I'm just a new fan.

So, anybody else that's going to be there, look for me!  and don't stand in
front of my camcorder making silly faces!

--Jonathan