Re: Madison Wi Set list & comments

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 21:54, SoulQuest7 at aol_com wrote:
> OVER THE RHINE:
> 1. Spinning      The sitar on this one is simply

Argh, no wonder I didn't see the sitar.  I missed the first couple of
songs at the Fine Line here in MN as I was collecting my wife (who was
returning from a particularly nasty grad school exam).

> 2. Bothered    As in Chicago, the drums were still too loud, but I
> love this song so much I bolted from my perfect seat and moved to
> stand center stage to swoon along with Karin's sublime vocals. It was
> only later that I realized I had left my shoes behind and was wearing
> just my socks! I kept expecting a bouncer to tell me that it was a
> safety hazard.

Ooh, I hope I didn't miss this one.  Well, I guess I hope I did, seeing
as how either way I wouldn't have heard it, but one way the other people
would have gotten to.

> 3. Show Me
> 4. Jesus In New Orleans     This song replaced "Long Lost Brother."
> You know something, it

Replaced?  Oh, you're comparing it to the other setlist.  Yeah, OtR
always seems to do a different set everywhere they go.  I think we got
LLB instead, 'cuz that's where we came in at, and I didn't hear JiNO.

> 16. Changes Come        Show over. Tilt.

Oh, you're kidding.  We didn't get this one, and I absolutely love it
(we also didn't get my wife's fav, Remind Us - guess there's no pleasing
some people! ;).  This is the song that came on just as I was packing up
my office after having been "reduced" a few weeks ago.  I had to
chuckle, and then turned it up really loud (hey, what are they going to
do, fire me?).

Troy