i made some new fans, ok i didnt make them but otr music did LOL!

hi every one

sorry i cant talk about the concerts, i would if i got or get to go to one, but the chances of that are un likely

anyway, just writing to say that ive won over the rhine at least 2 more aussie fans. i gave my second copy of OHIO away, (like someone here surgested, sorry cant remember who) i gave my 2nd copy to my chiropractor last friday, today when i went back it was playing, they said that they havnt been able to take it out of the cd player so it just stays on. ones quote was that the album was so beautifull, and the other said the same and that she loved it, she asked how much money she owes me, but i told her not to worry about it. i said that she will need to save up so she can buy all their other albums lol!

getting back to me entering the chiropratic and hearing it play. i felt so imbarassed, everyone was just sitting there reading magazines and waiting for their turn and hopfully listerning to that angel voice singing, and i was sitting there smiling trying not to laugh with excitment, just hearing it play there and not in my car or at home sounded so different but so excelent, part of australia were being blessed with music that i had so far been keeping to myself, in the next few weeks im going to find out how many customers there have asked about who was playing, if there is an interest i might have to give away my fact sheet on the band, well photo copy it so people can get info, hopfully there will be a great demand of over the rhine here and then they will have no choice but to tour here  hehehehehe  yippy, how cool would that be.

from a very devoted aussie fan

emily

np. (nothing on the cd player) but "life long fling" in my head.

after posting this cd players going on though, major withdrawl symptoms