Re: my little rant

one thing i like about otr is their ability to bring different shows are
different times. the core is is linford and karin but they don't seem so
tied to themselves to only do their thing. it appears they enjoy working
within the strengths of those around them to bring out the best over all
sound and arrangements.

BRAVO to them for being willing to take chances!

zayne

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

--