openers? Venues?

Hey all,
I was wondering if there is an "official" opener for
the band this tour, or if it changes from date to
date.

But also, what have the venues been like thus far? I
am kind of excited they chose Lola's for the PDX show,
The dance floor rides on a cushion of air, it is
really, really nice.

On a side note, I was getting severly apprehensive
about the PDX show, for on the website it did not list
a venue, but now it does. They really are coming to my
city even though I am one of thier only fans in this
decrepid city. (although Lola's website still does not
list the info yet).

np: some street musician a block or two away doing a
really bad trumpet rendition of "If I were a rich man"
from "Fiddler on the Roof."

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"