over the rhines listee missing person, please help me find

hi all, just a quick interuption

more of an interuption for me though as this is interupting my work, could be interupting yours too, i dont know lol!

emily's going to get to the point now

do any of you know micheal chade, (i think that is his name) i got an email a while back about some tapes, only ive deleted the email and dont have his address, do any of you have it? i was going to wait for him to post another message but i havnt seen him around for a while, if any one knows who he is do you know if his ok

please help emily, she really does need help, this is very important

from emily