Greenbelt Blog's OHIO review

Coming out of lurk mode to gloat over a Greenbelt review of OHIO :

http://www.greenbelt.org.uk/blog/

I received OHIO a few days ago, a present from friends in America (yay!no import tax for me!) signed&with the stickers :)  it hasn't been off my stereo since. I have unpacked to it, inflicted it on my housemates (I have a downstairs bedroom) made them beg to know what music I'm playing. I think I might like it better that GDBG, which I didn't think was at all possible. I don't even have words, my friend said 'It makes me want to paint', and I guess it's inspiring, because it's so beautiful. I can't explain. I'm not going to try. Thank-you OtR for enriching life a little more.

very happy, very mellow,

   tash

"If I try to pray, it's like a game of red rover, I take a real good run at it, yes I do - but I can't break through. Don't matter anyway, I'm so red-handed this game is over;I'll just tell the truth. I know a Love that will not let me go, my heart is bound and happy to be so."

::Over the Rhine - 'Happy To Be So'::