Re: Shuba's Review et al...

Man.  I am _so_ looking forward to tonight.  It snuck up on Sherry and me,
but it's OHIO in Minnesota Day.

<Drew performs the dance reserved for concert days in Minnesota>

-Drew J

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 SoulQuest7 at aol_com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/22/2003 8:18:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> jjjb at hotmail_com writes:
>

> > .<<.."Life Long Fling/Aint No Sunshine" >>
>
> Ooops. Apparently I botched my set list.  I didn't even list this song!
> Anyone notice any other errors?   I think I accidentally listed this song as
> "Professional Daydreamer," which comes right before "Lifelong Fling" on the CD.  I
> know the songs, but not the titles, so when I get home I have to search the CD
> for the songs they played.   ==--= om=== Nick

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)