Re: Shuba's Review (2nd attempt)

In a message dated 9/22/2003 8:18:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jjjb at hotmail_com writes:

.<<.."Life Long Fling/Aint No Sunshine" >>

Ooops. Apparently I botched my set list.  I didn't even list this song! Anyone notice any other errors?   I think I accidentally listed this song as "Professional Daydreamer," which comes right before "Lifelong Fling" on the CD.  I know the songs, but not the titles, so when I get home I have to search the CD for the songs they played.   ==--= om=== Nick