RE: Beachland Ballroom Show

Faith wrote:

"Hey, listee lurker here with a quick review of the
Beachland Ballroom show. .....

........My sister went with me; it was her first OTR show, and
she said that was "how a concert should be." Right oh.

Faith

[and hey! did anyone get pictures? that was a great
stage and set up... I'd love to see photos.]"

Thanks so much Faith...that was a wonderful and thorough review and I
really enjoyed your attention the the details...We all of us LOVE those
details.
If you don't mind, I am going to copy and paste this to Drew's message
board as there are quite a few members there who don't subscribe to the
'list' and I'm sure they wuill find this review as enjoyable as I do.
And, YES...we need pictures...
Trudes xo