re: roll call

Hey all,

I noticed that there were a few versions of this floating around -I think this one has most of those who replied on it. Michelle, you rock for the extra time you took to put locales with our birthdays on one list. Thanks!

Ruth

Ruth -Raleigh, NC (but originally from northern IN, close to Chicago)
rhys frank - lothlorien, middle earth
Luke H. - Seattle, WA
Randy- akron OHIO
Kylie Wilkerson - Gas City, Indiana(close to no where)
Jessica C. ~~ OHIO
Trudy - COLORADO
Drew J - MINNESOTA
Genevieve - NEW YORK (originally Cincy though.)
Michelle - Maui, HAWAI'I
Michael C - INDIANA (Close to Chicago)
Chris R-WASHINGTON
Eric G - Greater Philly, PENNSYLVANIA
Paul Soup - TEXAS
Emily Young - Australia, Victoria, soon to live in New South Walse
Drew Vogel - OHIO (cincinatti, where good spelling is optional)
Bethany - MICHIGAN
Margaret O'Brien- Cincinnati, OHIO
Dan Temmesfeld- Cincinnati, OHIO
Bruce Lachey- Daniel's Pub, OHIO
David Costa - PORTUGAL, Europe
David Dean - Phoenix, ARIZONA
Chris Queen - Covington, GEORGIA (right between Atlanta & Athens)
David Costa - PORTUGAL, Europe
David Dean - Phoenix, ARIZONA
Stephanie L - San Deigo, California
Ben Dean -Grove City, PA