Hello Peeps

OK…S’me again…

At the risk of boring you all to tears, I’m posting again….

To say ‘Hello’ and to ask if anyone is going to the ‘Save Elizabeth’ concert.  It says Karin is performing solo…this I gather means she will accompany herself on guitar or piano….Sounds excellent.

Also…another question…do any of you guys tape the OtR shows?  Over at the Cowboy Junkies place, we have a lot of angels in disguise who spend their valuable time, money and freedom to record shows for us poor souls who don’t get to go that often.  Audience recordings ROCK.  OK, so studio albums rock big time, too… but as you folks know, seeing your favorite performers live is an experience not to be compared to anything else.

I would absolutely love it if anyone could hook me up with a taper of OtR….I’d be in heaven…(layin’ in my bed with the phones on..just groovin to the sounds of an OtR live performance.  I’ll provide the incense (hmmmm delicious).)

Have pity on me, peeps…they don’t come out my way (Colorado) very often…I can’t just about stand it waiting for October 29/30.

Well, that said I’ll go back to my horrible computer mistake I made this morning…I somehow inadvertently moved my email addresss book and it’s now lost in cyberspace…god knows where…I’m screwed.

Filling in the blanks by memory…Trudes xo

 Trudes