Re: Hello Peeps

peep peep peep

did you mean peeve?

i have a couple.

please don't send html, it takes up bandwidth, looks ugly for those of us
who have not html enabled email reader,s, and also is a giant security
hole waiting for thins to happen

2. please dont' attach gifs. same thing - that and some filters will block
it - since it's another way to send virus.

i am a... geek or something

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Trudy wrote:

> At the risk of boring you all to tears, I'm posting again..

i'm already in tears. this stupid application has no start button ! (:

> To say 'Hello' and to ask if anyone is going to the 'Save Elizabeth'
not going.

sorry

don't know any tapers.

well, except the ones we used at the wedding (:

> Well, that said I'll go back to my horrible computer mistake I made this
> morning.I somehow inadvertently moved my email addresss book and it's
> now lost in cyberspace.god knows where.I'm screwed. Filling in the
> blanks by memory.Trudes xo

hm

did you delete? do a search? aern't addresbooks usually some wierd

hm
anyway

best of luck! hoope you find it

rhys