The Aftermath, or OtR: The Drug of Choice

Hej,

Does anyone else feel a little down in the dumps this week?  After the great up
feeling of the show and the people we saw, I have to admit, returning to a
normal life is a bit disappointing.

I know this doesn't apply to Bruce cuz he is the party.  :P

I looked at the pics from the Junkies fans and was reminded again how great the
show experience was, and again, how hum-drum it's been since.  I wish I could
go to a show every weekend--you know, sustain the high?!

I haven't even listened to the CDs again until today.

The performance was so much better than what got recorded.

blah, blah,
Mark

PS.  Turin Brakes sounds like a slighlty techno Pink Floyd with a little Robert
Plant thrown in, don't they?

PPS.  I always thought there was some profanity in _Money_! (joking)

PPPS.  Nothing, I just wanted to type PPP all together like that.

=====