RE: Ohio on the big charts, good thing or bad?

 Trudes

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Aaron Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 10:47 PM
To: Over the Rhine
Subject: Ohio on the big charts, good thing or bad?

I have to admit, if Ohio did reach the "Big charts," I
might be a little less than enthused. I kind of like
my music to be on the unknown side.

Aaron..I know what you mean....to me it's like a precious secret, more
valuable because of it rarity.
But, I really feel selfish when I think that.
In the big picture, I want what is best for Linford and Karin.  Their
lives have been making music and sharing it with others and giving their
gift freely to whoever comes to listen.
I'm not sure they care about the "fame" or the money.  Of course they
deserve to make a ton of money.  I'm not sure it would make a difference
in who they are.
I would hope that with fame and fortune, they would still be able to
maintain their own lives without sacrificing privacy.
A broader fan base would I think please the heck outta them....the more
the merrier.  I think, for them, it would be extremely rewarding to hear
the fruits of their labor on the radio in a city thousands of miles from
their home.
I guess I'm saying I wish the "best" for them.  There's no such thing as
too much joy or love...These are two people who won't be spoiled.
Trudes xo