Re: Ohio on the big charts, good thing or bad?

--- Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> I have to admit, if Ohio did reach the "Big charts,"
> might be a little less than enthused.

I was afraid to say so because it's not like I don't
want them to do well, but it's a little scary when
your favorites go out into the known world of music.
They sometimes do seem to lose their meaning when
everyone and their brother are buying it for reasons
that don't befit the artist.  But if it does happen,
good for them then, even if it is a little sad for me.

I agree with ya whole-heartedly.