Ohio on the charts

2nd try...

Delurking to point out that Ohio debuted at Number 5 on the Internet album
chart.  Can I get a woot?  (Now if we can just get them near the top of the
big chart....)

I recently finished my big OTR piece for Paste Magazine.  It's at the
printer now and will mail ...sometime this year (just keeping expectations
low).  I'm very happy with the way it turned out.  I think most of you who
subscribe will be too, and hopefully newbies will be enticed enough by that
and the sampler track ("Show Me") to take the plunge into Ohio.  A lot of
influential industry people--including Nic Harcourt--also pay close
attention to the sampler and mag, so here's hoping that works too.  It's the
longest piece Paste has ever run, and I did manage to subdue my fandom so
that it's not a total gush piece.  K&L really opened up during the time I
spent with them.  Andy Whitman wrote a great review, and we gave it our
first 5 star rating (along with Rufus' new one).  My one disappointment:  I
wasn't able to work in the Jeffrey Bell connection and get yet another
Buffy/Angel mention.  But I made up for it with a Buffy quote in that little
back page bloggy thing I do.  If you want a copy, you can subscribe (today
to get on the initial mailing), order single copies when it comes out, or
pick it up in stores (including any location of my favorite brick-and-mortar
chain, Borders) next month.

But I really didn't write this to shill for the mag.  I was excited about
the charting, and I just thought you'd want to know (about both).

http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/internet.jsp

Thanks,

Tim Porter