Re: Yet another Error

i *thought* they were supposed to be signed....

m,ine weren't

but they came in time to listen to them while driving to the wedding

while riving back form the wedding (LONG trip)

very nice

who said they were sad? i don't feel sad (:

then i remember the day i got it (:

details on wedding to follw plus what we saw, if anyone is interested

short synospis

we are married

things we saw:
earthquake
hurricane
turtles
eels
flying fish
volcana with red lava

etc

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Lara wrote:

> Barry,
>
> Really?
>
> Lara
>
> Sunday, August 24, 2003, 6:28:42 PM, you wrote:
>
> BSL> So I got over my issues with Paste and am now hearing that others are
> BSL> getting unsigned CD's.  I after my first listen pulled my CD out of the
> BSL> player and realized that the title to not 1, but BOTH CD's was spelled wrong
> BSL> on the CD.  My CD's are entitled, 'OIHO'.
>
> BSL> out here looking at things upside down,
> BSL> Barry

End hunger
Save the whales