Re: Ohio on the charts & Morning Becomes Eclectic stuff

--- Tim Porter <TPorter at enterpulse_com> wrote:

> Delurking to point out that Ohio debuted at Number 5 on the
> Internet album chart.  Can I get a woot?

Woot!!

> Andy Whitman wrote a great review, and we gave it our
> first 5 star rating (along with Rufus' new one).

Woot for the first 5 star (totally deserved) rating!  and Woot
for Rufus getting one too!

thanks to linford i'm a Rufus fan and a Nic Harcourt fan.  he
(linford) mentioned in an interview last year that he couldn't
beleive the sounds Rufus could create in a setting like Morning
Becomes Eclectic (something like that).  i wandered over and
listened/watched Rufus' archive.  excellent.  not too mention
all the other bands they have archived!  i check in w/ MBE
couple times a month to get a new band fix, or a band i already
like fix.

great erin mckeown and jack johnson archives up right now, btw.

http://www.kcrw.com/show/mb

> Thanks,
>
> Tim Porter

and thank you, tim.

michelle

=====
"Even if I did succeed in giving a little something beautiful back to the world, of what possible use could it be?  Is there room in the world for one more beautiful thing?  Or wait: does all this nonchalant loveliness cry, Glory, glory, glory?  Does the world cry out, Let there be music?  Am I caught up in something?"                -- Linford Detweiler, Unsung