The Children's Hour

Hi

Give The Children's Hour a chance.  I think their CD "SOS JFK" is
beautiful.  It was released by Minty Fresh and picked up by Rough Trade in
the UK.  They have fans in big places including Billy Corgan and the folks
from Zwan.  I guess they caught one of their small club shows in Chicago.
They were on the verge of breaking up when the folks at Minty Fresh caught
what was to be their final show and decided to sign them.  At times the
simplicty of their sound reminds me of The Innocence Mission.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools