Re: RE: love from Paste

From: Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com>
So thanks, Paste and Linford.  I would have been content with just
getting my CD signed at the next concert and ordering from Borders next
time, but now I'm much more than happy, and I can start evangelizing
Ohio as soon as the signed copy comes (sorry, won't part with the only
copy we have just yet!)

Seems you might also start evangelizing Paste as well.  I knew that it would probably take a few more days to get the signed copy via Paste when I submitted my pre-order.  But I've bought many things from Paste since their inception.  Yeah, I've had a couple minor hiccups, but Nick or Josh has always gone over and above, so I will NEVER complain about poor service from them and I will always tell friends where they can go to get great music AND great service thrown in as well.

Gregg
http://www.greggmoreland.com