Ohio CD

Hey Guys,

My first reaction to this CD is that I love it.   Only having listened a couple of times I can’t pinpoint exactly my impressions about which songs, but I do know this new group of songs are going to be absolute favorites for sure….one song in particular is ‘Cruel and Pretty’

I really would like to get a copy of the lyrics though.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I didn’t find them on the website.

Also, I know you long time listees are more than happy with the format of your discussion method…being a newbie to your forum I know my opinion will not make a big impression, but I would like to comment anyway and PLEASE FORGIVE ME if I am over stepping the boundaries.

I sure do wish the OtR website had a message board….someting we could register for and post to so we could access all kinds of discussions with different topics….instead of everything going in one big barrel.  Not that I am not interested in ALL you guys have to say…I just have found that perhaps a message board would let us label discussions of, say, a certain song or performance, or personal experience.  Each of us could then address that subject and add to the focused discussion…..while other discussions about another topic are being discussed in another ’thread’.  I am very familiar with the Cowboy Junkies message board and found it so much easier to participate in.  All you guys would be so welcome to come over and see what I mean and learn more about The Cowboy Junkies wonderful, wonderful music.  There’s no such thing as too much fun or too much music…right?

I just wondered that, because there is apparently complete satisfaction with the way it’s being done now, what would be the harm in the website administrators keeping this method and ‘trying out’ a message board format AS WELL.  I know that there are a great many Cowboy Junkies message board participants who have so much to offer regarding Over the Rhine fan-man-ship who are turned off by the email list system.

Couldn’t Over the Rhine try a message board for a while?

I am extremely interested in any comments from you guys.  Trust me…I am not trying to fix what’s not broken…I would just like to enhance a wonderful sharing experience to include a broader fan base.

Sincerely, Trudy Thomas xo

 Trudes